Nothing Post

Yeah, I haven't had much to say lately. That's not to say I haven't been thinking of what I might write. Truth is, life has been busy around the old Amish Guitar homestead. Daughter number one has started playing alto sax, son has started training for Jr. High cross country. Daughter number 2 is off for the week at camp.

Me? I've been playing, but nothing has happened worth noting. I'm still quite happy with my progress this summer. It's quite remarkable how far this obsession has brought me. Usally I go through my interests with blazing intensity then leave before the coals cool to ash. But, guitar has found a home.

Here's to more summer evenings playing guitar on the front porch sipping lemonade or, better yet, a nice microbrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.