I haven't picked up my guitar since Sunday morning. I'm sure it is in
part due to my experience that morning with the group at church. But
not completely. I've got a lot going on in my life right now...things
beyond the scope of this exercise in self-publishing. I just haven't
felt like playing. But it is a temporary feeling. Of that I am sure.

Today the song Memory has been running through my head. I found a copy of the song in a music book my wife has and it had fairly easy chords to do. The Cats musical has always been rather special to me. I was lucky enough to see it on Broadway while in college. My kids absolutely adore the musical and watch it over and over when I borrow it from the library. So, working through the chords was really neat, if also a bit cheezy. My daughters heard what I was singing and ran into the bedroom to listen. I'm thinking that I need to play that again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.